Police, fire, and emergency services are fully staffed and that will not change. Your first responders are ready at all times to step in should an emergency arise. In an effort to limit the exposure to and spread of coronavirus, effective immediately the Police Department will be making the following changes. These changes are temporary only, and the Police Department will be returning to normal operations as soon as safety permits.
- Officers will only be responding in-person to emergency, in-progress, and alarm calls. To report any non-emergency incident, contact the Police Dispatch Center by calling 847-446-2131, then choosing option 1. The dispatcher will take your information and arrange for an officer to contact you by phone as soon as possible.
- The Police Department lobby will be for emergency use only. For all other Police requests, contact the Police Dispatch Center by calling 847-446-2131, then choosing option 1. The dispatcher will take your information and arrange for an officer to contact you by phone as soon as possible.
- The Police Department will not be doing employment fingerprinting.
- The Police Department will not be doing child safety seat installations.
This is a rapidly changing situation and these decisions were made in order to limit exposure and the spread of coronavirus and to protect the health and safety of our residents and staff. The Village will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust as needed.
During the COVID-19 emergency, Village administrative staff will continue working but mainly remotely. All of our municipal buildings are closed to walk-in public access. If you need any general assistance please call (847) 446-9200.
Emergency Services: 911
Building, Zoning, and Permitting: (847) 784-3551, email@example.com
Garbage and Recycling: (847) 784-3510, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Emergency Police Services: (847) 446-2131, Option 1
Public Works Services: 847-441-3800
Vehicle Licensing: (847) 784-3536
Water Billing: (847) 784-3536
Click here for our staff directory
Waste Management Services
- Waste Management is continuing to provide their regular level of services. Their trash collection crews are seeing a significant increase in the amount of trash they are collecting. To help their crews collect your trash as safely and efficiently as possible, they ask that you place all trash in bags, and seal those bags before setting them at the curb for collection.
- The collection of bulky items is suspended until further notice.
- Village-Wide Clean-Up Day has been canceled and will be rescheduled for another date.